Tuesday, August 4, 2009

A little tatting progress

















Not a great picture, but you can see that I've made progress.

Yesterday was the orthopaedic doctor- I need an MRI next. Still in the cast and still crutches for any distance walking. :(

Today was decluttering and sorting. I stuck to grocery sized bags- easier to carry and morale boosting- you can fill them faster, lol! I ended up with 3 bags of trash, 3 bags to sell on ebay, and 6 bags to donate. A small dent but every little bit counts.

I hope it is a little cooler tomorrow- I might get more done if it wasn't 90°!

6 comments:

Denise said...

YIPPEE...on the decluttering:) It feels good doesn't it?
Not so great on the heat and the MRI...sigh.
AND the tatting is so beautiful and delicate...lot's of patience to do that I think?
Take care...and keep decluttering...
Dancingly, Denise

Lace-lovin' Librarian ~ Diane said...

I like your idea of using grocery bags! Maybe that's what I should do. Your tatting looks great, and I love the way your blog page looks!

Gwen said...

Oh wow!! Tatting??? that takes lots of talent & patients!! it's beautiful! I love the new look of your blog too!! :)

Lisa L. said...

Beautiful lace! I'm glad someone is keeping the art of tatting alive.

Etha said...

Nice tats :) Wow I need to declutter too, I feel like I need to start over ;)

Shirley said...

That is lovely. It seems I don't have the patience any more.