Thursday, September 18, 2008

A Whole New World- revisited

Remember I got a card from a long-time stitching buddy? Well, she wants me to meet her at a stitching festival in a few weeks.

My stitching time lately has been very limited. I did take that one project to the shore this summer but did not put a lot of time into it. More and more though, I am getting the urge to get back to my needle.

I think this invitation is going to push me over the edge.

One of the things I've been doing when I have time the last few days is checking out stitching blogs. Since I don't have much time, I haven't found a lot yet. Finally, though, I stumbled into a blog of someone I know from my stitching days- YIPPEE!!! That led me to another blogger I know, and so forth and so forth!

So, look for another new category in the sidebar in a few days- stitching blogs! As I find old friends, and new blogs that amaze me, I'll be adding them.

2 comments:

Bridgett Owens said...

I am so eager to see your stitching links and hear more about another one of your passions! Awesome!!

I e-mailed The Angel Company's home office with your suggestions and they said they appreciated it and will work on that. I sure hope they do because you had very valid points and when I talked with other Angels they had similar concerns.

By the way, I just tagged you! Go to my blog to see more!

Hugs,
Bridgett

Etha said...

How cool to rediscover an old love :) I really like when that happens!