Saturday, September 20, 2008

This is getting REE-DICK-U-LOUS!!!!!

I am awake and lucid for the first time in 36 hours!

Went to bed Thursday night around 10, feeling a little queasy and thinking, "oh, not AGAIN!" Woke up Friday feeling rotten. Took some meds, decided to sleep an extra hour and then try going to school. THAT didn't work. Less than 5 minutes on my feet, then it was back to bed. I don't remember anything except nausea and PAIN until this morning. DH and DS tell me I woke up a few times, whimpered for pain meds, then back to sleep.

I'm now 1/3 of the way through a cup of tea and waiting to see what happens next.

So far being sick every weekend has *only* cost me a scrapping weekend. However, considering that looming weekends include a stitching festival, a stamp festival and a wedding that I would be HEARTBROKEN to miss, this pattern had better STOP!!!!

More cheerful posting to resume as soon as I feel human again.

2 comments:

Perky said...

It sounds like your body is trying to tell you something....... LISTEN!!!!

Shirley said...

Toasting you to better health and a full recovery right now with a cup of cappuccino!