Sunday, October 26, 2008

Do you love your cuttlebug?

Well, if you DO love your cuttlebug, maybe you've already checked out Indigo Inklings- a great blog by a really creative lady who does amazing things with the CB. (You can also find the link in my sidebar.)

And, whether you love your CB or are still learning what it can do, now there's another, NEW blogspot for CB owners. It's called Cuttlebug Challenge and they are having a "Cuttlebug Camp" this weekend. The stuff that these folks are doing with the little CB is amazing! (This link is now getting added to my sidebar!)

Make sure you scroll back through Friday to get all the "camp" info. Everything they are showing is TERRIFIC!!!

1 comment:

Suzanne said...

Thanks for this great link. I need to learn how to use my bug more. I'm going to check it out!