Sunday, October 26, 2008

Calendar so far



Here's a couple of the calendar pages I worked on yesterday. I went VERY simple with the stamping. All of these images are CTMH.


This first one shows as much of the page as fits on the scanner.












This is a close-up of December, obviously! The only accent is the CTMH Liquid Glass and glitter.

The stamp set is "Bethlehem" on page 68-69 of the Autumn book.













This one I painted with iridescent watercolors- not twinks and I cannot remember the name- they come in a tray.

These come from the "Daydream" set from the Summer Book, pages 66-67.














This one is super-simple but I like it!

The stamps are from "Thoughtful Seasons" on pages 22-23 of the Autumn book.



Wish I was better at managing the layout here at Blogger- whenever I put more than one picture in a post it comes out goofy. Oh, well- you get the idea!



More later when I've done a few more months!

4 comments:

Etha said...

Oh those are nice!! Now did you stamp on structured paper and then paste that into the calendar or do the calendar pages have this structure on them?

Suzanne said...

I like this it will be a fantastic present.

Lee said...

Ohh what a great calendar!! I love this idea!

Linsey R said...

Oh, wow! I love this! The simply stamped images with bits of "glam" is such a great look! So clean and smart! FAbulous!! So....when are you sending it to me, LOL!!! :) Great inspiration, I'll have to try one of my own!