Friday, May 9, 2008

Shout out to Sheetload!

This is the front page of this month's Sheetload of Cards e-zine.

On the Sheetload blog each month they provide a template and set of directions for making a bunch of cards quickly using only a few supplies.

I tried this last month for the first time and really enjoyed it.

You can see samples of the cards I made in my gallery (link on the left).

Take the time to check this out- for those of us who like nice, precise measurements and clear directions, this is a great site.

3 comments:

Suzanne said...

I too love these layouts. Especially when you are making a lot of cards at one time. I haven't tried this one yet and need to do so. Thanks for the reminder. So much to do so little time........

Call Me Crafty Al said...

Congrats on winning the "grand prize" in May's shout out!!
The post will be up later today. Please send me your full name and mailing address at sheetload@comcast.net.
Make sure to put "May Shout Out Grand Prize" in the subject line.
Thanks!
Alicia

Suzanne said...

Hey Teresa....You WON! Congratulations! It's so fun to know a winner..........