Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Well, this really sucks!

Just a quick note. Latest trip to the doctor was today following a bunch of tests last week. News was not good so I will be having surgery on my leg next week. I don't want to miss a lot of days at school, but this cannot wait for the end of the year, so......

There was a truly dreadful TV show a few years ago called Witchblade. One of the characters used to say "every day above ground is a good day". I am focusing on that thought. Bad legs are bad but things could be worse.

1 comment:

Lee said...

Ohhh.....I'm so sorry!! That is certainly no fun! And yes, there are worse things.....but that doesn't invalidate the true and very difficult issues that we can all face!! Please know that you will be in my prayers!!! And definitely keep us posted with the details!! Hugs!!