Friday, February 22, 2008

A LITTLE GET TO KNOW ME FUN!

I got this list of question's from Suzanne's blog. IF you decide to take these questions and answer them on your BLOG please let me know so I can visit and learn more about you!

1. If your doctor told you TODAY that you were pregnant, what would you say? Call the people at Guiness- I had a hysterectomy 15 years ago!

2. When was the last time you flew in a plane? January 1st coming home from Florida.

3. What did the last text message you sent say? Likely either "np" or "ty"- I respond to them but never initiate them.

4. What features do you find most attractive in the opposite sex? loyalty and humor

5. What is a goal you would like to accomplish in the near future? Getting my house cleaned up and fixed up.

6. Shoe size? 8 1/2.

7. Been to Mexico? Yes, during a cruise in 1996.

8. When is the last time you had a massage? A long time ago- with Fibromyalgia they are dangerous if the masseuse hits a trigger point.

9. What was the last TV show you watched? Actually, I watched a little of "All My Children" this afternoon! Had not seen it in about 10 years, but while checking the guide on the TV, it mentioned Jesse and Angie and since they went off about 20 years ago, I could not resist seeing what was going on.

10. What are your plans for the weekend? Shopping for that ring if the weather improves; keeping the ^&*# legs propped up a lot of the time; getting some downloads for my Silhouette; laundry; and maybe some crafting.

11. If your significant other asked you to marry them TODAY what would you say? Absolutely YES!!!!!!

12. What is in the back seat of your car right now? A pair of crutches, a box of tissues, an umbrella, my shoebox full of tapes (old car!), and Travelling Teddy.

13. What were you doing at 8 am this morning? SLEEPING!!!!

14. If you could marry any celebrity today who would it be? Hmmm, this is a hard one- cannot think of anyone better than the DH I already have.

15. Have you ever been to a strip club? No! And DH loves telling that he has not either!

16. What is the best ice cream flavor? Haagen Daaz Dulce de Leche

17. What is the last sporting event you watched? A golf tournament

18. Ever go camping? No- and not likely to! For me, any hotel without hairdryers, coffee pots and continental breakfast is "roughing it".

19. Last phone call? My "oldest" friend- she is younger than me, lol, but we've been friends since we were six years old.

20. Are you allergic to anything? Penicillen, sulfa, wool, and lots of seasonal allergies

21. What is one thing you have learned about life recently? That is takes a turn whenever you least expect it. Which I already knew but got ANOTHER reminder of.

22. What do you do at work? Teach physics!

23. What is your mom's name? Teresa

24. Ever cried for no reason? No, but I don't always need a sad reason.

25. Can you do the Crank Dat dance? Maybe I could if I knew what it was!

26. What is your favorite color to wear? Black

27. What is the longest plane ride you have ever been on? 11+ hours to Honolulu.

28. What is the longest road trip you have ever taken? Depends on how you define road trip. Usually about 2-3 days, going to Florida or St. Louis. As for the longest time "on the road", that would be the three week trip "behind the Iron Curtain" I took in 1972 with a student group.

29. What are your turn-offs? People who are lazy, incompetent and make other people's lives worse as a result. (Gee- wonder who I am talking about?)

30. What was your last alcoholic beverage? Harp beer.

31. What are you craving right now? Comfort food- so I think I'll go make some homemade macaroni and cheese!

2 comments:

Suzanne said...

#3 NP TY ??????

Lee said...

It was so fun to get to know you a bit better!!! I sure hope your legs feel better soon!!