Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Where have I been?

Been dealing with a lot of stuff: primarily, but not exclusively, with my mother's recent colon cancer diagnosis. With everything else plus that I've been away from my blogs and too busy to do much of anything else.

The good news is that she had surgery yesterday- it went well, the prognosis is good; now we just have a very long recovery period to get through.

So, just exhausted and running on adrenalin. Hope to be back here soon with the usual stuff.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

We went through that with my husband at age 50. The good thing is that we are six years out now and still cancer free. Take care and good luck with the recovery.

Hugs!

Peggy H.
www.neverenoughstash.blogspot.com

Suzanne said...

Sorry to hear about your mom. Prayers and best wished for her recovery and you please take care of yourself.....don't forget to rest!

Shirley said...

I had no idea. You have had your hands full. How wonderful her surgery went well and she is on the mend.

Unknown said...

Wish her all the best. Try relaxing in a Disney Good Neighbor Hotels, when you have free time.