Sunday, February 14, 2010

What else would this week's scrapbook page be about?


I've been pretty good about keeping up with my 365 Project. Not every day, but enough pictures each week for a scrapbook page.

This project has also stimulated me reading a little about photography, and I've found some interesting pages/groups to join on Facebook.

My goal today and tomorrow is to see if I can find out how to make the falling snow show up in photos. The good/bad news is that I will actually get another shot at such pictures- can you believe they are calling for 6 inches+ here tomorrow night and Tuesday????

2 comments:

Etha said...

wow, you've got snow :) hehe
I am amazed at the dry open side walks, don't get that here. I think my snow/ice coverage of the driveway by the street will stay until June this year, its too freaking cold!
Great scrap page, that is something to remember!

Belinda said...

Wow! lots of snow. I heard you have a Birthday coming up! Well then I guess I just have to surprise you!