Friday, December 11, 2009

Quick post, quick page


Got through another dreadful week. Along with the ongoing awfulness, there was a really unpleasant dentist visit.

I did get this page done, very quickly. I used a Creative Memories pre-designed page for the first time. The colors and design just seemed made for these pictures.

Tonight I am off to a Close To My Heart crafting evening- going to make a holiday banner.

The rest of the weekend is holiday house cleaning and grading, marking, recording, etc- progress reports next week. Some fun, huh?

2 comments:

Suzanne said...

Can we get together and share in ou miserable lives..I will take on the sadness and pain of closing down your school and you can take on the pain of an end to 38 years of marriage......

Suzanne said...

Sorry I am in a really crappy mood tonight! Please forgive me!