Sunday, September 27, 2009

So, what would you do?

AND, that pretty much sums up the dilemma!

Am I vertical? Sometimes.
Can I stay vertical for the hours required at school tomorrow? HIGHLY unlikely.
Do I have Swine flu? I don't know. For the first 48 hours I was too sick to know anything and the rest of the time has been the weekend, so who is going to call a doctor these days then?
Do I match the "official" symptoms list on the PA Dept of Health website? Absolutely, exactly, perfectly, and completely!
Am I still contagious? If it *IS* swine flu, then the answer is YES!

At this point there is no point in going to the doctor. I'm recovering, albeit very slowly. To find out if this is actually Swine flu or just the cold from hell would be interesting but useless now.

I've been "UP", (in a chair rather than bed) for 6 hours now, my longest stint since Wednesday. Standing and walking are still a struggle. I'm wondering if I can safely drive, since concentration is an issue.

I guess I'll go back to bed and think about it.


Lace-lovin' Librarian - Diane said...

A couple of years ago, I would have forced myself to go to school. However, now I think my attitude would be, stay home one more day and fully recover. I hope you're feeling better soon!

TattingChic said...

I saw in your next post that you decided to stay home. HOpe you are feeling better! ((Hugs)) I guess these are germ free hugs via the internet, LOL!

~TattingChic ♥