It's been a little busy around here but not enough.
I'm still feeling tired and not getting nearly as much as I want done each day. So, today I bought a copybook to make lists and prioritize what I really need to do and when I need to do it. Somehow making lists always makes me feel better and like I've accomplished something- at least I know what I need to do in some order.
This picture is a blog award that I got weeks ago from my dear friend Etha.
There are a few requirements to accepting the Honest Scrap Award and they are as follows:
1) I must thank the person who gave me the award and list their blog and link.
Thanks so much Etha! You know I love your blog- it is listed on my side bar as my favorite!
2) I must list 10 honest things about myself.
- I'm not as healthy and strong as I pretend to be and while it is a good thing to put up a good front I really need to stop pretending to myself.
- Right now I totally do not want to go back to my job in September.
- My house is a mess because I really have a problem with throwing away/giving away/getting rid of things.
- I am completely excited about going to Disney World next week but I cannot seem to get going on getting ready.
- I'm vain about the fact that I have never looked my age but in the last year my age has really caught up to my face and that is depressing.
- I love, love, love reading authors who not only can tell a story but really know how to use words. Read Rex Stout and you will understand.
- I am so grateful to Bev for getting me to the Stitching Festival last year and getting me back to wanting to stitch.
- I really, REALLY want a Kindle and I'm very tempted to spend a special check I got on that rather than saving it for Disney World.
- I wish all my friends would read my blog and let that make up for the fact that I do NOT telephone or write them nearly as often as I know I should. I am not good at simple friendship maintenance and that really bothers me!
- I have the most wonderful DH who totally spoils me far more than I could ever deserve, and I am selfish enough to let him do it!
Now I am supposed to pass this blog award to 5 other people, so here they are:
- Bridgett: my wonderful The Angel Company "angel" and friend; she has an inspiring blog that really reflects her generous soul.
- Denise: her blog has made me feel that we are friends and is a delight to read everytime she posts.
- Allison: her mixture of stamping info and family fun makes her blog something I totally enjoy.
- Anna: her blog title will show you that honest is completely how she posts and lives.
- Susan: a writer who shares her talent with words and her sense of humor with me everytime I go to her blog.