Monday, April 27, 2009

And one more thing.....

....for the papercrafters out there.

You simply HAVE TO check out THIS BLOG. I have connected you to the specific post offering the MOST AMAZING blog candy I have ever seen. Once you have signed up for the blog candy- and do not get your hopes up as *I* was commenter #1689 (which was, btw, a very important year in British history including but not limited to the Bill of Rights- yes, the British one predates ours by 100 years!)- you should then go through some more of her posts.

Her cards are INCREDIBLE. They are FANTASTIC. They are STUNNING. I am tired, and although rarely at a lose for words, without a thesaurus, I cannot say more. Just check it out!

1 comment:

Shirley said...

I just looked and LOLOLOL where was I? Congrats to that lucky lady too!