Monday, September 22, 2008

I've been tagged!

Yes, it's time for the "tag" game!

I've been tagged by my TAC angel, Bridgett! She has a really fun blog, Hoosier Card Angel Creations, which has lots of info about The Angel Company and their stamps but also lots of other fun stuff like challenges and blog candy contests.

So, here's the rules:

1.) Link your tagger and list these rules on your blog.
2.) Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3.) Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4.) Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

So, here we go:

1) I've only ever owned two non-GM cars; both were seriously damaged in freak, non-moving "accidents". (The other one got fried by a direct hit lightning strike! Which I guess is way more out there than hit-and-run in the middle of the night.) Guess I should stick to General Motors?

2) I'm cross-dominant: I'm right handed, but left eyed, eared and footed- which came in handy for playing those pedals on the organ all those years ago!

3) I didn't get my ears pierced until I was 30.

4) I once met actress Patricia Neal on the ferry to Martha's Vineyard.

5) I rode the real Orient Express in 1972- although not in the kind of cabins seen in the movie! I was a poor college student at the time, and only rode the Venice-Simplon portion of the trip.

6) One of the things I miss most because of arthritis, fibromyalgia and age is waterskiing.

7) I was in my first show at age 5- I sang and danced to "Here Comes Suzie Snowflake" when the kids in the neighborhood really did put on a show in someone's garage. Shades of Judy and Mickey! Poor choice of song in retrospect- it was July!

Look for a Judy-Mickey youtube clip if I can find one!

OK- seven to tag, huh? I'll try not to "tag" people I've tagged before.

1) Abbe
2) kerrianne
3) Diane
4) Pamela
5) Belinda
6) Lisa
7) Jennifer

Off for that youtube search!

1 comment:

Shirley said...

You are quite the individual!