Monday, July 21, 2008

It's been a busy couple of days

I've been kept busy since my last post. My friend came and stayed for 2 days and we talked until the wee hours both nights. DH and DS arrived on Saturday shortly after she left. Sunday was rainy and nasty so the three of us did a West Wing marathon. Had a great time!

However, I woke up very late today and realized I was days behind on my reading, my friends' blogs and all the crafty sites I usually check daily.

SplitCoastStampers is hosting special challenges for members of their FanClub this week. The rest of the afternoon was spent trying to get the EXACT right thing I wanted for the card from my Silhouette. The card is still not done, so I don't have anything to show.

I can share a pretty neat blog, though! If you like crafting videos, Scrap Time is a great site. Christine does a couple videos a week, about new products and techniques. I've really learned a lot there. AND.....she has more than 500 pictures from CHA!!!!

So, definitely check out her blog!

1 comment:

Lee said...

So glad you're having a great time!! I think I may actually get brave and attempt a Dirty Dare challenge!!! LOL