Monday, June 16, 2008

Reminder!!- with a blog to read recommendation


If you have not yet picked someone to nominate, remember, I am encouraging everyone to vote for my crafty guru, Etha, whose blog will certainly show you how talented she is. HERE's a sample of her work on a linited supplies challenge. And, HERE is a link to get to her gallery to see what she did finishing 12 cards from three sheets of cardstock.

If you just want to stroll through some amazing stuff- not just cards, but also knitting, photography, and just generally genuis crafting of all kinds- take a while to enjoy her entire blog.

And, the happy news? In 48 hours I will be in my room in Orlando, trying to sleep, being totally excited to get to DISNEY WORLD in the morning!


1 comment:

Suzanne said...

I am soooooooo jealous! Have a wonderful time! Just remember to take care o your leg .