Tuesday, March 25, 2008

A little crafting tonight


Since the leg started acting up I haven't done much in the crafting areas except crochet- *that* is still possible even when stuck in a recliner.


Tonight I dug out some things and made a birthday card for my brother. By the time I went through my paper stash, found some "masculine" paper, found a cardstock I liked with it, cut out the new stamps (from the Time to Stamp collection from the Rummage Bin at Cornish Heritage Farms), cut the background paper, cut the cardstock, did the stamping and assembled it all, I was beat!!! So, this very simple card is the best I could do- but I like it just the way it is and hope he will also.
It's WAY past my bedtime, so off I go!

6 comments:

Lee said...

I just LOVE it like it is also!! And what special meaning for your brother to make this while you're still recovering!!! What a wonderful sister you are!!! That is a really cool stamp!!

Godelieve said...

Fabulous masculine card!

Etha said...

What a wonderful birthday card!! I love it and so will your brother :)

Trish D said...

Very nice card - I really like the colors you used. And although you were tired afterward, it must have felt GREAT to get inky :)

Keri Lee Sereika said...

Looks great!!! Sometimes simple is just the way it needs to be!

Maren said...

Such a perfect card for your brother! Love this simple layout!!