Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Still trying

Well, clearly I am not doing well on the daily posting. It is not that I have nothing to write, it is just I don't do it. Not sure why.

It's doctor week 2. Last week I went to the Rheumatologist, the dentist, went with DH for a cardiac stress test, and took Mom to the Orthopedic surgeon. This week it's the Ortho for me, the Ophthalmologist and the GP for mom. There's more coming up- some fun, huh?

Looking forward to Thanksgiving- not looking forward to the massive amount of cleaning necessary.

So, that's my cheerful report for today.

1 comment:

Fawn Carriker said...

I love your blog, Teresa. Yesterday was my first "miss" in blogging for November...our preschooler brought home headlice from school and her mama discovered them just as I was sitting down to write. Life happens to all of us, I guess! - Fawn