Sunday, November 3, 2013

I'm Back!!!

NaBloPoMo November 2013


Well, if you look on my sidebar, you will see the link that is also posted right above this. That is the National Blog Posting Month badge- and I have committed to posting every day in November. I am off to a late start, which will surprise no one who knows me, but I will catch up, for sure.

What have I been doing and what do I have to write about? 

Well, I have been living in Florida in the new house, following the Creative Memories bankruptcy proceedings avidly, doing very little needlework of any kind, visiting yard sales and estate sales looking for items for the new house, making some friends here in the development, learning about and joining some of the activities and functions here, talking to DH daily if not more often, spending time with Auntie going shopping and church and stuff, becoming an official Florida resident, starting to get the house organized the way I want it, playing my new, wonderful piano.......yes, I have been busy!!!

I will use the daily posting from NaBloPoMo to share the stuff that is important to me, or anything that I think will be of value to anyone who still reads here. 

Since this is November, it is Thanksgiving and that is something I want to include. So, for today, I am thankful for the blessing of this sweet little house. It is "practically perfect in every way". 

See you tomorrow. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am so glad you are going on the NaBloPoMo journey with me! I can see from your blog that you love many of the same things that I do (scrapping, stitching, family). I look forward to continued sharing. - Fawn