Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Some CTMH news


I really like Close To My Heart. They have wonderful supplies for both scrapbooking and cardmaking- they are, I think, the most balanced company for those of us who like both activities. Their stamps are terrific quality and very diverse in style, their papers are lovely, their kits are beautifully coordinated and all their supplies are great.

So, if you've been wondering about Close To My Heart, here's your chance to find out more with a small investment.

My friend and CTMH consultant, Cindy, is forming a new monthly rewards/hostess club. I'm definitely joining- I love monthly clubs because they keep me on a budget and bring me a package each month.

If you are interested, just check out THIS LINK at her blog. All the info you need is there. Hope to "see you" in the club!

No comments: