My first thing to do is post my award:
This lovely award was given to me by my online/stamping/quilting buddy, Suzanne.
She posted this to me on her blog recently because of the Christmas card project/fundraiser I did at school. It was mostly fun to do but I really appreciate this award from Suzanne!
Next thing on my "fun stuff" agenda is that I've been tagged by my friend/crafting guru/enabler Etha! Most of what I've attempted and learned in needlework and crafting over the last 10+ years has been because Etha discovered and tried it first.
So, here are seven more random facts about me:
1) I have not eaten cabbage since 1972. While on a three week trip "behind the Iron Curtain" as a student, we were fed cabbage at every meal, morning noon and night. Swore I'd never eat it again after that trip- and so far have kept that pledge for 36 years.
2) I was a high school golf coach for 10 years.
3) I have been crocheting since age 10 and despite multiple attempts to learn CANNOT knit. And I mean CANNOT!
4) I was one of the parish organists for 5 years when I was in grade school.
5) I worked in the theater program in college with Anne Hathaway's parents.
6) My son is a writer/producer/director/actor in local theater.
7) I still wear my high school class ring- have had it on since May, 1969.
Suzanne and Leslie have posted a great survey on their blogs. Check it out! I'll be posting the survery here soon- that would make TOO much info for one day, lol!
I have some beautiful new stamps from Fred B Mullet and Onyx Expressions so maybe after I put the shepherd's pie in the oven I will have time to play a little. It's 2 weeks until my next crafting-dedicated weekend but I'm not sure I can wait that long!
Check out the WildEarth drive tonight!